Would you like to, once and for all, eliminate behaviors that are getting in the way of your best life?
The Enneagram represents 9 Enneagram types that represent a certain world view & perspective. Each of these resonates with the way certain people think, feel and act in relation to the world, other people & themselves.
When you know your core type, you get a deeper understanding of your patterns & behaviors – both those that work and those that keep you stuck. You then have more awareness and choice in regard to other patterns & behaviors that can move you forward both personally and professionally.
This 2 hour workshop will provide you with:
- An introduction to the 9 Enneagram types
- A basic understanding of your core type
- The Integrative 9 Enneagram assessment + standard report (21 pages) for further study after the workshop (please note you will need to take the assessment before the workshop), including sub-types, lines of developments and more
- Because of the comprehensive nature of the report, even those who have some basic knowledge of the Enneagram report a wealth of learning from this information
- An understanding of the other types that can best support you on your development journey.
Investment: Special price for this first-time workshop. $89 (Assessment value is $60).
Date & Registration: Wednesday, May 1st, 2019. 6 – 8pm. Last day of registration is 4/29 for assessment purposes.
Place: Her Space, 7543 N. Ingram, #106, Fresno CA.
Additional Info: Upon registration, you’ll be sent a link to the assessment (within 24 hours), which must be completed by April 30, 2019. The assessment takes approximately 20 – 40 minutes to complete. You’ll be sent the results to review before the workshop.
If you have questions about the workshop and/or want more details to make sure it’s a match for you, please email me at janette at valentinocoaching.com.