Speaking and Enneagram Workshops
As a former teacher and corporate trainer, Janette is a fun and engaging speaker who is both challenging and gentle with your groups and members.
She works with groups and engages them in topics based on navigating life changes, transitioning from one stage of life to another, personal development through self-awareness (via Enneagram workshops and assessments), and more.
Janette’s speaking engagements always include a high level of interaction, an array of exercises and prompts for further reflection and practical tools to move forward.
Janette’s most popular speaking topics:
How to Make Great Decisions Every Time
If you’ve ever made a bad decision, you’re not alone. But bad decisions can be expensive – both financially AND emotionally.
How do you tap into a better way of making decisions that will leave you feeling energized and confident?
In this engaging interactive session, participants will:
- Tap into the key to great decision making
- Experience a practice to get more clarity and get unstuck
- Understand how to combat the greatest enemy of forward momentum
Shift Your Mood, Change Your Life: Busy is NOT an Emotion
We live in noisy, distracting times and it’s easy to lose yourself in the chaos. But staying busy, over time, can distance ourselves from who we really are and what we’re meant to do.
The energy of your emotions is one of the strongest forces of nature. Are you harnessing it, or are they working against you?
In this highly interactive presentation, you will learn:
- Three keys to diving deep into yourself, even when everything around you feels nutty
- How listening in unconventional ways can tap into deep wisdom
- A practice to support you in achieving meaningful goals faster, with more energy and ease
Introduction to the Enneagram Workshop: Live, Work and Love with More Confidence in Yourself
What if you understood what motivated you and others around you? You can finally identify and eliminate habits and behaviors that get in the way of living your best life or transforming yourself.
The Enneagram represents 9 types that we use not to typecast you, but to show you your patterns and behaviors and what drives them.
This 2.5 hour Enneagram workshop includes:
- An introduction to the 9 Enneagram types
- A basic understanding of your core type
- The detailed Enneagram report for further study